Eau Claire, WI
Clairemont Campus Clinic733 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
I am originally from Black Earth, Wisconsin. I have a passion for treating all of my patients as if they are part of my own family, providing the highest level of care that meets their needs.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time outdoors, running, hunting and fishing. I also enjoy spending time traveling with my wife, Hillary.
Training & Credentials
- Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Adult Primary Care, Memphis VA Medical Center, TN
- Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Ocular disease (macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy)
- Specialty contact lens fitting (scleral, RGPs, hybrids, soft contact lenses)