Patient StoriesHome care aids recovery after heart-assist implant surgeryJanuary 31, 2019
Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Center2407 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
I chose to become a part of the Mayo Clinic Health System team because of the organization’s well-known reputation for exceptional patient care, as well as the commitment to treating employees with the same care and consideration.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, running, playing volleyball and being outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Inpatient, Milwaukee Veteran's Administration
- Outpatient, Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire
- Optimal Dry Needling Solutions Level 1
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Running injuries
- Sports rehabilitation