La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
Clinic191 Theater Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
I provide competent, empathetic and compassionate care to the best of my ability. This philosophy stems from the values and beliefs instilled in me during my early childhood. These values and beliefs are accompanied by trustworthiness, respect and compassion. These values drove me to this profession and currently drive me as I continue to provide care to patients, family and the community.
I grew up on a small farm in rural Illinois and continue to help out on the farm when I get the chance. I enjoy being outdoors and being active as much as I can.
Training & Credentials
- Associate's degree, Highland Community College
- Bachelor's degree, Human and Health Performance Athletic Training, Iowa State University
- Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainer Association (NATA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Athletic Trainers in the Physician Practice Society (ATPPS)
- Athletic injuries
- Concussion treatment