Clinic2200 26th St. NW, Owatonna, MN 55060
I've worked in several outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation clinics in the Twin Cities, providing sports medicine outreach to local high schools, communities and various athletic teams. I then moved to southern Minnesota and started working at Mayo Clinic Health System in the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department and now in Orthopedic Surgery, providing support to the providers as a Clinical Athletic Trainer.
In my spare time, I like to be with my family and enjoy the outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Exercise Science and Athletic Training, Minnesota State University
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), National Athletic Trainers Association
- Licensed Athletic Trainer (LAT), Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Casting and bracing
- Education for rehabilitation and treatment of all orthopedic related injuries
- Sports medicine for all age groups