I chose family medicine because I like the variety of patients I get to work with, particularly adolescents and women. I hope to help my patients achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles.
I am originally from northern Wisconsin. I am glad to be near family and the outdoor activities I enjoy, like hiking and fishing.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nuclear Medicine Technology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Master’s degree, Physician Assistant Studies, Augsburg College
- Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- Nuclear Medicine Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Adolescent health
- Community health education
- Women's health