Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I work in the Cancer Center in Eau Claire alongside our medical oncology/hematology providers to ensure that patients are receiving the best care they can. I primarily work with patients taking oral chemotherapy, providing education and managing their side effects.
I am new to Wisconsin and have had a great time discovering the area. I love a great Friday fish fry! One of my favorite things to do is have a relaxing day on the lake — swimming, hiking and going on a boat ride. I do not love to fish, but I do love to eat them. I also enjoy shopping, baking, sewing and spending quality time with my cat.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Studies, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
- PGY-1 Pharmacy, Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- PGY-2 Oncology Pharmacy, Avera Cancer Center
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Hematology Oncology Pharmacy Association
- Instructor in Pharmacy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Herbal supplement review
- Oral chemotherapy
- Patient education
- Toxicity management