I believe that prevention is the key to good health and that individual input and decision-making is important in health care. I am committed to working with my patients to make decisions as a team.
I am from China, but I have been living in the United States for 30 years. English is not my native language, but my patients understand me well.
When I'm not working, I like to explore new things like playing sports I've never played before or go to places I've never been. I enjoy reading nonfiction books on medical history and health policy.
Training & Credentials
- Beijing Medical University, China
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minnesota
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Instructor of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota