Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthThe 5 Ws of healthy hands can help you avoid germs, illnessesDecember 07, 2023
Speaking of HealthDoes my child need antibiotics or will home remedies do?May 04, 2023
I became a pediatrician to give a voice to those who do not have one yet, to help children grow into happy, healthy young adults and develop their own voices. I enjoy helping children and their families through all stages of life, from the early newborn days to the teenage and college years, when patients are coming into their own.
My goal is to build strong and lasting bonds with patients and families. I believe in working as a team, we are stronger together.
I grew up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and my training has taken me all over the United States. My heart belongs to the Midwest, and I could not be happier to be here in Northwest Wisconsin. My family is incredibly important to me, and you will find me spending most of my spare moments with my husband, daughter and our Labradoodle. I love traveling, trying new restaurants, being on the water and appreciating nature in all of it's forms.
Training & Credentials
- Rush Medical College
- Pediatrics, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital – Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Adolescent medicine for acne, contraception and menstrual disorders
- Baby-led weaning
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Mental health – attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, anxiety and depression
- Newborn care
- Providing care to prevent future illness
- Providing wellness visits with anticipatory guidance – what to expect at each age and stage