Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthNasal polyps: Unassuming growths with a powerful effectAugust 30, 2023
Speaking of HealthCreate an asthma action plan for your childMarch 24, 2023
John Wheeler Jr., M.D.
La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I enjoy hearing patients’ stories and working together with them to solve their allergy and immunology mysteries. I consider my approach relaxed and laid back, but I can provide intensity when the situation requires.
I am also a pediatric allergy physician offering care for patients in Onalaska, Wisconsin.
When I’m not in the office, you will find me in search of fresh air and sunshine.
Training & Credentials
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Internal Medicine, Baystate Medical Center
- Allergy & Immunology, State University of New York
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Instructor in Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Allergic rhinitis
- Food allergies
- Nasal polyps