I enjoy partnering with patients to ensure their medicines are working as expected and are safe and as easy to take as possible.
I will work with your provider and care team to manage chronic conditions treated with medications, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, asthma, COPD, heart failure or depression.
I am happy to live and provide care in this community. I was born and raised in this beautiful area of Southeastern Minnesota. I find joy spending time with my husband and school-aged children on our farm.
Training & Credentials
- Doctorate of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- Anticoagulation, Mayo Clinic Health System-Austin
- Critical Care, Mayo Clinic Health System-Mankato
- Hospital Medicine, Mayo Clinic Health System-Austin
- Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
- Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- Instructor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science