Red Wing, MN
Hospital and Clinic701 Hewitt Blvd., Red Wing, MN 55066
In my role as an integrated behavioral psychologist, I provide brief evidenced-based care, including cognitive behavioral therapy, to adult patients in the primary care setting. I work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to provide and manage behavioral and mental health concerns impacting the overall functioning and well-being of patients.
In my spare time, I enjoy outdoor activities, spending time with my family and friends, and reading.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Psychology, Northern Illinois University
- Master's degree, Clinical Psychology, University of Northern Iowa
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Clinical Psychology, University of Mississippi
- Psychology, Medical College of Georgia-Charlie Norwood Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Interprofessional, Charlie Norwood Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Behavioral therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Evidence-based treatment
- Integrated behavioral health