Clinic1350 Jefferson Drive, Zumbrota, MN 55992
I enjoy gardening, welding, repairing cars and recreation vehicles, building/updating projects at our country property and spending time with my wife, three children, dog, and chickens.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Texas, Arlington
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner degree from Graceland University, Lamoni, Iowa
- Clinical rotations at Winona Health, western Wisconsin Health in Baldwin and Open Cities Health in St. Paul.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- General wellness and disease prevention across the lifespan
- Open and accepting access to health care to anyone who is in need