Chippewa Falls, WI
Clinic611 First Ave., Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I enjoy working collaboratively with patients to address their concerns and to help them to achieve desired outcomes. Coming to therapy can be intimidating and scary sometimes, but patients already know a lot about themselves that can be very valuable when making changes or healing, and my goal is to help them to realize and utilize the resources that they already possess.
My approach utilizes a variety of therapeutic modalities, including cognitive behavioral therapy, solutions-focused therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, EMDR and brainspotting.
I grew up in Wisconsin. I also lived in Indiana for a number of years and miss the more moderate temperatures there. I am a wife and a mother of five. I enjoy spending time with my family. I also like painting, being outdoors, running, biking and swimming.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Psychology, Indiana State University
- Master's degree, Social Work, Indiana University
- Community Mental Health, Hamilton Center
- Department of Child Services, Terre Haute
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Bariatric counseling
- Mood disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder