Locations & Services
Chippewa Falls, WI
My goal is to collaborate with patients to help them to achieve their goals that they desire for themselves. I believe that each patient is an expert on his or her self, and my desire is to support changes to assist them in becoming the best version of themselves as they see it.
I am easy going and practical. I understand that seeing a therapist can sometimes feel overwhelming or threatening, but I am just a regular person too.
I have a husband and five children. I enjoy the outdoors, and also enjoy reading, painting and running.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Psychology, Indiana State University in Terre Haute
- Master's degree, Social Work, Indiana University-Purdue University of Indianapolis
- Department of Child Services, Terre Haute, IN
- Community Mental Health, Hamilton Center, Terre Haute, IN
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Children and teens (ages 10+)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Community health and wellness
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders
- Pre- and postpartum depression