Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
My approach is based on the old adage "treat others as you'd like to be treated." I aim to be approachable so people feel comfortable coming to me with their health concerns. I do my best to ensure patients understand their diagnosis and are given a chance to participate in making their plan of care. I work to help patients to understand their options so we make the best choice for their unique situation.
I grew up near Rice Lake and have spent much of my life in this area. I spend most of my spare time with my husband and kids fishing, hiking, swimming, traveling and attending the kids' sporting events.
Training & Credentials
- Associate degree, Nursing, Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Bachelor's degree, Biological Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire
- Nurse Practitioner, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners