Speaking of HealthA team approach to stoke recoveryMay 24, 2021
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I am a good listener and care about my patients and their family’s concerns and needs.
My personal interests include cooking, painting and hiking.
Training & Credentials
- National Yang-Ming University
- Master's degree, Public Health with a Concentration in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Neurology, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Epilepsy, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Assistant Professor, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine & Science