Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I strive to provide compassionate, holistic, patient-centered anesthesia care. My goal is to make the perioperative period as stress-free as possible for my patients while supporting their right to autonomous, informed decision-making.
As a Southern Minnesota native, I am excited to be returning to Mankato, after seven years in Minneapolis, to provide anesthesia care in the community that helped raise me.
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, baking and spending time with my family, friends and puppy.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, Minnesota State University-Mankato
- Master's degree, Nurse Anesthesia, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Mentoring student registered nurse anesthetists