Speaking of HealthTips for safe cold-weather trainingFebruary 01, 2023
La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
Clinic191 Theater Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
I understand not all patients are traditional athletes looking to get back to high-level, competitive athletics. Some patient goals may be to enjoy going on walks or working in the garden again without the pain. Knowing this information and understanding that each patient's capacity and level of activity differ, I am able to offer a personalized treatment plan at the initial visit to Sports Medicine.
I grew up in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota, and pursued my athletic training degree from Winona State University. My athletic training practice and experience spans high school and college athletics, as well as clinical and industrial settings.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my wife, son and two dogs. I like golfing and spending time on the river in the summer months.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Exercise Science: Athletic Training, Winona State University
- Certified Orthopedic Physician Extender, American Society of Orthopedic Professionals
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Board of Certification
- ImPACT Trained Athletic Trainer, ImPACT Applications
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, State of Wisconsin
- American Society of Orthopedic Professionals
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Wisconsin Athletic Trainers Association
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science