I'm a compassionate provider that directs patient care to the individual needs and goals of my patients.
I enjoy family time, sports and the great outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Athletic Training/Exercise Science, Winona State University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, St. Catherine University
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) BIG
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Back and neck pain
- Parkinson’s BIG
- Sports medicine, including recovery of injury, strength development, and biomechanical instruction
- Status postsurgical orthopedic recoveries