Patient StoriesTo sip a cola: Patsy Weber's goal for rehab from rare diseaseNovember 06, 2023
Hospital and Clinic13025 Eighth St., Osseo, WI 54758
It's important to me to collaborate with my patients to create a plan of care based upon their goals and to utilize evidenced-based practice.
I enjoy spending time with my family and cheering on Wisconsin sports teams.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Master's degree, Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy, LSVT Global
- Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile (MBSImP), Northern Speech Services
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Adult dysphagia or swallowing disorders
- Pediatric food chaining therapy