Albert Lea, MN
Hospital and Clinic404 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
I believe in the patient-centered, individual approach to treating mental health. Collaboration between inpatient-stabilization providers and consistent outpatient providers is the cornerstone of delivering high quality care.
I enjoy the outdoors with my dog. I have a small farm in Wisconsin, but I am originally from Chicago.
Training & Credentials
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Anesthesiology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Psychiatry, Rush University Medical Center
- Clinical Research, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Bipolar disorder
- Dual diagnosis