Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthAre you ready to have a baby?March 10, 2021
Hospital and Clinic501 N. State St., Waseca, MN 56093
I view myself as a partner to my patients in managing their health and place a strong emphasis on establishing a comfortable and trusting relationship with them. I am passionate about my job and learning about updated health guidelines and evidence-based medicine.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family, reading and sleeping.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Clinical Nurse Specialist Program, Winona State University, Rochester, Minnesota
- Post-Master's Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, Graceland University, Independence, Missouri
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Adult-Geriatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Cancer prevention
- Child development and wellness
- Health literacy
- LGBTQ+ health care