Addiction Treatment4122 18th Ave. NW, Rochester, MN 55901
I provide hoping and healing for patients with substance use disorders. I provide individual counseling, as well as group therapy where my treatment interventions focus on mindfulness, acceptance, getting in touch with nature, cognitive behavioral practices, meditation and living in the moment.
I had a history of a diagnosed substance use disorder as an adolescent and young adult. I engaged in treatment and a 12-step program, where I acquired the necessary coping skills to bring about significant change in the way I was living. I have maintained decades of sobriety and have been able to fulfill a purposeful life by passing on what has been given to me: a life of promise, joy, peace and serenity.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Marketing, University of St. Thomas
- Master's degree, Counseling and Psychology, St. Mary's University of Minnesota
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Clinic, Mayo Clinic Health System-Fountain Centers
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- 12-step program
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Dialectic behavioral therapy