I grew up in rural Wisconsin and became interested in the medical field, pursuing a degree in nursing. I have experience as an inpatient registered nurse and transitioned to primary care after becoming a nurse practitioner.
Most of my time away from work is spent with my husband and three children. I enjoy outdoor endurance activities, including distance running, road/mountain biking, cross-country skiing and water sports.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master's degree, Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Concussion (IMPACT)
- Pediatric and college health
- Sleep apnea
- Women’s health