Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I enjoy aiding patients of all ages to reach their health goals, using a compassionate patient-centered and team-based approach. I love working with (and learning alongside) parents as we help their children grow, develop, and thrive, addressing medial needs along the way. I am especially passionate about caring for our littlest humans as I have recently focused my practice on newborn care.
I am a new mom who understands the many joys and the trials of caring for an infant. I strive to be kind first and to help people understand the medical knowledge that is pertinent to achieving their best health. Scientific knowledge is a powerful tool, but compassion for each individual’s journey and choice is also important. I strive to be healthy myself by preparing nutritious meals and getting outside as much as I can for activities with my family. I am grateful for the perfectly imperfect adventure of life we are living. Sometimes, I have to remind myself to stop and take it all in!
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree in Physician Assistant practice, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Illinois
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Newborn care
- Nutrition and Fitness
- Preventive care
- Women’s health