La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
Clinic191 Theater Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
I believe care needs to have a patient-centered, multi-disciplinary approach focusing on specific physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. I believe it is important to take into consideration all aspects of a person’s life to better structure and form care. It is necessary to incorporate evidence-based learning and research into practice with a focus on preventive education, care, treatment and screening to decrease future health care costs and prevent future/further disease.
I am originally from Plymouth, Wisconsin, but now call the La Crosse area my home. I enjoy spending time with my family, water skiing and being outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, Viterbo University
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Viterbo University
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- American Urologic Association
- General medical urology
- Pediatric populations
- Preventive medicine
- Urologic infections