Speaking of HealthColoring is good for your healthAugust 15, 2022
Speaking of Health7 tips to live a happier lifeAugust 09, 2022
Speaking of HealthThe W-Curve Model: Understanding a new college student’s experienceAugust 08, 2022
When you are experiencing a personal or family crisis, financial concerns or have emotional or medical needs, we’re here to help you. Our social workers provide expert services for a variety of situations and guide you to the right community resources.
Our social workers provide the following services:
- Advance directives
- Community presentations
- Consultations on child and vulnerable adult abuse and neglect reports or suspicions
- Crisis intervention
- Education on mental health, mandated reporting and available resources
- Financial resource assistance
- Hospital discharge arrangements
- Mental health concerns
- Referrals to community agencies
- Support group facilitation
Call us at the number below and ask to speak to a social worker.