Need to make an appointment?
- Hearing Aid Testing
- Hearing Aid Types
- Hearing Aid Tips
- Newborn Hearing Evaluation
Speaking of HealthBeyond hearing aids: Cochlear implants replace silence with soundFebruary 23, 2023
Speaking of HealthProtect children's hearing from noisy toys, giftsDecember 12, 2022
Speaking of HealthDo ear infections always need to be treated with antibiotics?October 19, 2022
If you are experiencing hearing loss, dizziness or balance issues, schedule an appointment to talk to an expert from our multidisciplinary team of ear, nose and throat providers, including audiologists and otorhinolaryngologists. For more information or to schedule an appointment in Menomonie, Eau Claire or Rice Lake, call 715-838-6968.
Audiology services for all ages include:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations for a variety of disorders
- Multidisciplinary vestibular/balance evaluation and management for adults, including videonystagmography
- Newborn hearing screening follow up
- Evaluation and fitting of custom earplugs for musicians, hunters/shooters, swimmers and noise protection
- Evaluation, fitting and verification of hearing aids and assistive-listening devices
- Service and repair of hearing aids
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Ashley Emmer, Au.D.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.