Speaking of HealthHelping people, changing lives: 3 health benefits of volunteeringSeptember 16, 2021
Speaking of HealthWhat parents need to know about college students and depressionSeptember 07, 2021
Speaking of HealthWhat effect does alcohol have on your health — and your liver?September 03, 2021
When you are experiencing a personal or family crisis, financial concerns or have emotional or medical needs, we’re here to help you. Our social workers provide expert services for a variety of situations and guide you to the right community resources.
Our social workers provide the following services:
- Advance directives
- Community presentations
- Consultations on child and vulnerable adult abuse and neglect reports or suspicions
- Crisis intervention
- Education on mental health, mandated reporting and available resources
- Financial resource assistance
- Hospital discharge arrangements
- Mental health concerns
- Referrals to community agencies
- Support group facilitation
Call us at the number below and ask to speak to a social worker.
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.