Endocrinology (Diabetes / Metabolism)
Endocrinology in Mankato
Endocrinologists care for patients five years and older who have complex hormonal disorders and metabolic conditions.
Our endocrinologists are board-certified in endocrinology, diabetes and nutrition. They provide consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for all types of endocrine disorders, including:
- Adrenal disorders
- Calcium disorders, including parathyroid disease and osteoporosis
- Cholesterol (lipid) disorders
- Cushing's disease
- Excess of thyroid hormone
- High blood pressure
- Infertility: female and male
- Kidney stones
- Lack of thyroid hormone
- Metabolic bone disease
- Obesity and metabolic disorders
- Ovarian disorders
- Parathyroid disorders
- Pituitary problems and tumors
- Testes disorders
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid disorders, such as Graves' disease
- Thyroid masses
We are committed to providing you with effective, compassionate and respectful medical care. A team consisting of our endocrinologist, diabetes educators, nurses and dietitians will provide specialized care and education for children, adults and pregnant women with diabetes.
If you have a question regarding an endocrinology condition, ask your primary health care provider to refer you to the Department of Endocrinology.
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.