Need to contact us?
Patient StoriesHospice team ensures veteran makes Freedom Honor FlightMay 27, 2022
Patient StoriesHospice care makes difference for family affected by lifelong illnessDecember 07, 2021
Patient StoriesOne last adventure for patient entering hospiceMay 06, 2021
Mayo Clinic Health System Hospice is committed to:
- Quality patient- and family-centered care for individuals facing a terminal illness and no longer pursuing curative treatment.
- Providing hospice services at the patient's home, whether a private residence, assisted living or long-term care facility. /li>
- Providing comfort and compassion during the final journey of life.
- An individualized care plan for each patient.
- An interdisciplinary team approach to the patient's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- Expertise in pain and symptom management.
- Education and preparation of patient and family for death at home.
- Bereavement support for the family for one year following the patient's death. Services include: Individual grief support, grief seminars, support groups for adults and teens and a grief camp for children.
Related Upcoming Classes and Events View More
Cancer Support GroupMankato, MN
Camp Oz Grief Camp for KidsMankato, MN
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.