Speaking of HealthThe itchy truth: What to know about head liceOctober 25, 2021
Speaking of HealthTips to keep kids safe this HalloweenOctober 22, 2021
Speaking of Health8 FAQ about mammography screening for women of average riskOctober 20, 2021
The medical specialty of family medicine is dedicated to meeting your health care needs from prenatal care through childhood, adulthood to geriatric care. Our caring staff are committed to keeping you healthy in mind, body and spirit.
When the need for specialty care arises, our health care providers work with referring patients to the appropriate specialists. Our partnership with Mayo Clinic Health System and Mayo Clinic gives us a direct link to a wide range of medical specialists.
- Acute illness evaluation
- Complete physicals
- Chronic disease management and ongoing care
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Preventive medicine
- Pediatric services:
- Safety education
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Skin conditions including acne, eczema, warts and burns
- Sports injuries and musculoskeletal concerns
- Well-child exams (birth to 18 years)