- Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
- Mayo Clinic Health System. St. Peter & Mankato Minnesota
- Red Cross Volunteer Training, Nairobi, Kenya
- First Aid Training, Mankato, Minnesota
- The Community Interpreter Certificate Program
- Community Health Worker Certificate (in progress)
About My Practice
My practice will involve bridging/ cultural mediation between communities and the healthcare systems. I will be providing culturally appropriate accessible health, education and information to make sure that the people get the services they need. My practice also involves advocating for individuals and community needs ensuring that clients receive the services they are supposed to receive. Speaking from experience, I know how difficult it can get trying to navigate and understand the healthcare system without any assistance so I will do my very best to make sure your medical health needs are met.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I played basketball, soccer and volleyball throughout my life so I like to stay active. I also enjoy traveling, trying different foods, hiking and site seeing. I am excited about my new role because I am passionate about helping people.