Chippewa Falls, WI
Clinic611 First Ave., Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
The primary value of Mayo Clinic Health System of placing the needs of the patient first resonates strongly with my own core beliefs in how to best provide physical therapy services. My practice emphasizes building a positive partnership with patients to assist them in achieving their goals as it relates to their function at home, work and in the community.
I enjoy traveling and exploring the outdoors near and far from home. I feel that each day brings new opportunities to learn and grow, and I am blessed to be able to experience those.
Training & Credentials
- Associate's degree, Bethany Lutheran College
- Bachelor's degree, Kinesiology and Biology, University of North Texas-Denton
- Doctor of Physical therapy, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Clinical Specialist, Orthopedic Physical Therapy, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties of the American Physical Therapy Association
- American Physical Therapy Association, National and Wisconsin Chapters
- Balance training and fall prevention
- Chronic pain
- General surgical and nonsurgical orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular rehabilitation
- Vestibular disorders, such as vertigo, dizziness and balance conditions