Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthDon’t be fooled by glaucoma — the silent sight thiefMarch 31, 2022
I try to help my patients to understand their eye condition and treatment options so we can work together as a team to preserve or improve their sight.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and our dog, hiking, watching sports, reading, playing cards and board games, and traveling.
Training & Credentials
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Ophthalmology, Medical College of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Glaucoma, Dean McGee Eye Institute, University of Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
- American Glaucoma Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Christian Ophthalmology Society
- Cataract surgery
- Medical and surgical treatment of glaucoma