Quick, convenient care for common health concerns.
Featured TopicWhat parents should know about RSVNovember 24, 2022
Featured TopicWhen to seek medical help for RSV or flu symptoms in childrenNovember 18, 2022
Speaking of HealthFight off the flu with immune-boosting nutrientsNovember 16, 2022
- Same-day appointments at locations in Albert Lea, Austin, Owatonna, Red Wing or Rochester.
- Virtual same-day appointments through Patient Online Services.
- Express Care Online. Answer a diagnostic questionnaire on Patient Online Services and receive a care recommendation within one hour if submitted between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. If you submit after hours, you’ll be contacted by 9 a.m. the next day.
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment online through Patient Online Services, or call your local clinic’s appointment line.Appointments are required. Make appointments online, by phone or at a kiosk at select Express Care locations.
For some conditions, different age ranges will apply. You may also be asked to schedule an in-person visit for some services.
- Bladder infections (females, ages 12–75)
- Cold sores
- Cold symptoms
- Dental issues
- Ear pain
- Ear wash
- Medication renewal (short-term, non-narcotic)
- Minor burns
- Minor injuries (no head injuries)
- Minor skin infections
- Oral contraceptives (new prescriptions only, females, ages 18–34)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Pregnancy testing (urine)
- Sinus symptoms/Sinusitis
- Smoking cessation (ages 18+)
- Sore throat
- Sports/camp exams (ages 11–24; excluding D1 college sports physicals)
- Suture removal
- Tick exposure
- TB (tuberculosis) skin testing, test reading
- Travel related motion sickness
- Vaginal yeast infection (females, ages 18–65 years)
- Wart removal (up to 4 warts per visit)
- Hepatitis A and B (adult only)
- Influenza (flu)
- Meningitis B
- Pneumonia (Pneumovax and Prevnar 13)
- Shingrex (Shingles)
- Tetanus (Td and Tdap)
Conditions not treated
- Abdominal pain
- Animal bites
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Fractures or sprains
- Physical examinations
- Trauma or injuries
- Urinary tract infection (males)
- Vaginal examinations
Locations View More
Providers View More
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.