Featured TopicOvercoming pandemic procrastinationMay 06, 2021
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1000 First Drive NW, Austin, MN 55912
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman
- Master of Arts, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Oklahoma, Norman
- Pre-Doctoral Internship (APA-accredited): Oklahoma Health Consortium: The University of Oklahoma Counseling Center, Goddard Health Services, Norman, and the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Clinical Health Psychology: Michigan Center for Advanced Psychology Training (MICAPT), McLaren Family Medicine, Michigan State University, Flint.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member of APA, Division 12 – Clinical Psychology
- Member of APA, Division 38 – Clinical Health Psychology
- Medical education
- Mood disorders
- Clinical research