From newborn babies to elderly patients, I love the variety of people I get to meet, take care of and grow to know over the years. I strive to include and encourage my patients and their families to take initiative in their own health and wellness. I believe setting goals, providing accountability, offering education and discussing the risk versus benefit of various treatment options allows my patients to make the most informed decisions toward better health.
Outside of work, I am usually with my family, which includes my patient husband and several little girls! We enjoy being active, anything outdoors, traveling and occasional home renovation projects.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Family Nurse Practitioner, Vanderbilt University
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Instructor of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Health, wellness and improving chronic conditions through lifestyle modifications
- Newborn, infant and pediatric care
- Skin concerns and dermatology
- Teen and young adult health
- Women's health