New Prague, MN
Hospital301 Second St. NE, New Prague, MN 56071
My philosophy is to take care of my patients like I would my family — I enjoy having a personal relationship with my patients and that has been the most fulfilling aspect of my job.
I enjoy spending time with my two children, as well as reading and travelling — especially to places of historical interest.
Training & Credentials
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- University of Minnesota
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Minnesota
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Adolescent gynecology
- General obstetrics
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Teen pregnancy