Learn more about me:
Patient StoriesMold reshapes baby Adelyn's 'different' earAugust 22, 2022
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I have over 20 years of experience in taking care of ears, nose and throat problems in children. I enjoy solving difficult health concerns.
Outside of work, I enjoy traveling and experiencing other cultures. I am fairly fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Otolaryngology, University Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship, George Washington University,Children's National Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ASPO)
- The Society for Ear Nose and Throat Advancement in Children (SENTAC)
- Airway abnormalities
- All aspects of pediatric ear, nose and throat disorders
- Cochlear implants