Albert Lea, MN
Hospital and Clinic404 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
Hospital and Clinic1000 First Drive NW, Austin, MN 55912
Two main components of my practice philosophy are to be present and to be an active listener. Providing excellent care goes beyond the physical exam and orders. It is collecting all the other pertinent information that makes the patient who they are and explains some of the driving forces of why they are seeking care. I want my patients to know I truly care about them and am here to help in any way I can.
I have spent most of my career in Kansas, primarily in transplant medicine, primary care, obstetrics, urgent care, and in the county jail setting.
I was born and raised in the windy city of Chicago, but I call Minnesota my home. I am a former competitive ballroom dancer who now enjoys cooking to relax. I have a supportive family who deals with my various forms of creative expression.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Master's degree, Family Nurse Practitioner, Graceland University
- Master's degree, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Graceland University
- Master's degree, Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner, Vanderbilt University
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, National Certification Corporation
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society for Nursing
- American Academy of Emergency Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Emergency medicine