Transforming Health CareHealth disparities in preventive screenings for African AmericansFebruary 02, 2023
Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
Coming to Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland allows me to pursue my dream of helping people in need and being a part of the community at the same time. My goal as a family medicine physician is to help patients of all ages and backgrounds to develop a plan to get healthy and feel better.
In my free time, I enjoy cake decorating, interior decorating and spending time with family.
Training & Credentials
- Windsor University School of Medicine at St. Kitts, West Indies
- Family Medicine, Howard University Family Medicine Residency, Washington, D.C.
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Patient education
- Preventive medicine
- Women’s health