Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
La Crosse, WI
Franciscan Professional Building212 11th St. S, La Crosse, WI 54601
My goal is to provide high quality and compassionate care for individuals suffering from psychiatric conditions, substance use and addictive disorders, offering evidence-based treatments and strategies to improve clinical outcomes, to promote health and quality of life, and to assist my patients in their recovery processes, enhancing safety and functionality.
I am a board-certified Psychiatrist, with over ten years of clinical experience and robust training in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry. I have worked in different clinical settings in Brazil and the United States. I am passionate about my work, and I will do anything within my power to help my patients to achieve their goals for treatment and recovery. I believe in collaborative care, team-based approach, where my patients are listened, and their goals for treatment respected.
Training & Credentials
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Psychiatry, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Addiction Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- MAT Waiver Training – The American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- PCSS – Providers Clinical Support System
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- Ordem dos Medicos, Regional of Porto, Portugal
Community health and wellness, lessening the stigma of psychiatric conditions and substance use disorders, mitigation strategies and access to care, strategies to improve quality of life, enhance safety, and decrease morbidity and mortality in psychiatric conditions and addictive disorders