Typically, I care for patients when their primary provider is not available. I believe it is important to communicate well and share in the care of each patient by supporting their primary provider.
I’ve been in health care a long time — first in Lab and X-ray, then continuing my education as a physician assistant. I care for each of my patients as if they are family.
My personal interests include gardening and farming.
Training & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
Partnership with Mayo School of Health Science and Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation
- Certified medical examiner, Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Medical technologist
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Bronze Quality Essentials Certification, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development, Rochester, Minnesota
- Family medicine
- Urgent care