Speaking of HealthGenetic counseling for family planning, pregnancyOctober 27, 2021
Eau Claire, WI
Clairemont Campus Clinic733 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
I chose Mayo Clinic Health System because of the growing genetic counseling program. I'm am excited for the opportunity to share the benefits of genetic counseling and demonstrate the utility of our craft.
I see patients in person in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, and offer video visits for patients referred for genetic counseling at other Mayo Clinic Health System locations.
I specialize in genetic counseling for cardiology, family planning, prenatal and hereditary cancer syndromes.
In my free time, I enjoy baking, traveling, crafting and rooting on the North Dakota State University Bison football team.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Biology and Psychology, North Dakota State University
- Master’s degree, Genetic Counseling, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Genetic Counseling, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Wisconsin Genetic Counselors Association
- Assisted reproductive technology/infertility genetics
- Cardiovascular genetics, including cardiomyopathy and familial hypercholesterolemia
- Oncology genetics