Featured TopicEnding the pandemic of misinformation, misperceptionOctober 07, 2021
Speaking of HealthAs we reopen, let’s keep each other safe and healthyJune 25, 2020
La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I serve as a regional vice president for Mayo Clinic Health System, overseeing the 10 locations headquartered from La Crosse, Wisconsin. I have been a consultant in Internal Medicine for Mayo Clinic since 1998 and have chaired that department since 2009. My appointment in La Crosse was effective Oct. 1, 2018.
I am an associate editor of the New England Journal of Medicine Journal Watch General Medicine and section editor of the American College of Physicians' MKSAP 18 General Internal Medicine.
Training & Credentials
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Public Health, The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD
- Osler Medical Service, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (resident & chief resident)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Quality Academy, Silver Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Board of Governors, American Osler Society
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Professor of Medicine and Biomedical Ethics, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine