La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I serve as a regional vice president for Mayo Clinic Health System, overseeing the 10 locations headquartered from La Crosse, Wisconsin. I have been a consultant in Internal Medicine for Mayo Clinic since 1998 and have chaired that department since 2009. My appointment in La Crosse was effective Oct. 1, 2018.
I am an associate editor of the New England Journal of Medicine Journal Watch General Medicine and section editor of the American College of Physicians' MKSAP 18 General Internal Medicine.
Training & Credentials
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Public Health, The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD
- Osler Medical Service, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (resident & chief resident)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Quality Academy, Silver Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Board of Governors, American Osler Society
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Professor of Medicine and Biomedical Ethics, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine