Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Speaking of HealthJoint replacement: Not your grandfather’s surgeryJanuary 27, 2020
Locations & Services
La Crosse, WI
Clinic325 Butts Ave., Tomah, WI 54660
On the very first day of medical school, they taught us that the origins of the word “doctor” come from the Latin word for “teacher.” The word doctor means “to teach.” This concept has been at the forefront of my approach to medicine. I believe it is my job to teach you about what ailment you might be suffering from and the various ways we could go about treating your ailment. From there, you are able to make your own informed decision as to what you treatment you feel is best for you based on shared decision making and what treatments I have available and what I would recommend for you.
Also focal to my approach to medicine is treating all of my patients as if they were my own family member. As my own grandmother underwent eight total joint replacement and revision procedures (one of many reasons I chose to specialize in joint reconstruction procedures), it is my goal to treat you as I would have wanted my grandmother treated.
As a native of West Salem, Wisconsin, I am thrilled to be back in Coulee Region treating patients from the community in which I grew up. I am glad to be back rediscovering all that Wisconsin has to offer.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science: Carroll University; Waukesha, WI
- Masters of Science in Anatomy: Des Moines University; Des Moines, IA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Des Moines University; Des Moines, IA
- Orthopedic Surgery; Mercy Health – St. Joseph Warren Hospital, Warren, OH
- Adult Reconstruction; BronxCare Health System, Bronx, NY
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- General fracture care
- Hand surgery: Carpal tunnel release, trigger finger release, thumb suspension arthroplasty, ulnar nerve decompression, DeQuervain's release
- Revision total knee and hip replacements
- Sports medicine: Knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- Total knee, hip and shoulder replacements