Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
As an integrated behavioral health psychologist, I work as part of a multidisciplinary team in search of patients’ complete well-being. I work with patients to target the difficulties and to set a different perspective to start working on their desired health goals. I am passionate about overcoming mental health stigma and supporting the improvement of population health outcomes.
I enjoy cooking, practicing yoga and admiring sunsets. I love being in the outdoors, spending time with my family and friends, and sightseeing.
Training & Credentials
- Doctoral degree, Clinical Psychology, Ponce Health Sciences University
- Integrated Primary Care Psychology, Salud Family Health Centers
- Integrated Primary Care Psychology
- Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
- Deaf community
- Health prevention
- Health psychology
- Hispanic/Latino population
- Integrated behavioral health