Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
Hospital and Clinic1501 Thompson St., Bloomer, WI 54724
Having a procedure or surgery can be extremely stressful for patients, so I try to provide a calm, relaxed experience.
I enjoy spending time with my wife, daughter and dogs. I also like spending time reading, watching movies, hiking, hunting, camping and all things outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Human Biology, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Master's degree, Anesthesia, Minneapolis School of Anesthesia
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
- Wisconsin Association of Nurse Anesthetists (WIANA)