Locations & Services
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I believe in providing preventive methods and regimens to help keep the patient's skin looking and feeling the healthiest throughout the seasons of their lives. I believe practicing medicine is a blend between the art and science of medicine. I also like to partner with the patient via therapeutic alliances to establish the best medical and surgical care plan for the patient's skin and their well-being at each juncture of their life.
I am a down-to-earth person and find establishing friendly, professional relationships with patients leads to building lasting foundations of their health care.
In my free time I like to bike, garden, walk, ski and kayak.
Training & Credentials
- Des Moines University
- Internal Medicine, Des Moines General Hospital
- Grandview Hospital and Medical Center via Ohio University
- Dermatology, American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Iowa Dermatologic Society
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology